Dawn J'Heureuse

Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Flatspeed Racing Sweatshirt






Spent the past few days sketching out sweatshirt designs. My brother's looking to make some clothes for his Flatspeed Racing club so he gave me the logo to look at. I had some fun trying to incorporate it with some other ideas I've had lately. I like the idea of taking familiar, ubiquitous, boring clothing like sweatshirts and adding new, subtle twists. Here's the results, including preliminary sketches and design notes. Click on the images to see details up close.

1 Comments:

  • Wow where to start..
    I didn't know you could get so creative with just the basic hoodie.

    The idea of the integrated 'F' into the zipper, thats kinda cool. The only problem I can see is how am I going to make that? I don't know how to sew! I'll have a blank hoodie with no offset zipper or most likely no zipper, like the burton one.
    What else, I can do the colored inside of the hood..which will match the color of the 'F.' in the flatspeed logo.
    Nice touch with the little apex seals..haha detailed too.
    Right now all I can do is silkscreened logo, maybe some techy design and the colored inside if I can figure out how to work that sewing machine :P

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home